We coordinate and manage your roof leaks, so you can continue with your day
Even the best roof can fall victim to severe weather outbreaks, fallen trees, vandals and other unexpected events. A relatively small leak can interrupt operations, slow down workflow and result in equipment, structural and inventory damage. A larger leak can be financially disastrous.
At SMC Group, we know how important it is to stop the leak and to repair the damage as soon as possible. When we get your call, we immediately dispatch one of our roof consultants to your facility who will investigate and will coordinate with a team of highly trained roofing professionals that are immediately available to stop your leak.
We have service agreements with qualified repair teams on standby, ready to respond to your roof emergency. No matter where you’re located – we’ve got your back.
We’re constantly looking for new ways to give our clients added value, and our goal is to exceed your expectations.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We swiftly mobilize skilled repair teams to minimize water damage and save you money.
- Our fully equipped teams repair the problem without interrupting your day-to-day business.
- Our Consultant will work with the roofers to correctly identify the source of the leak.
- Our Consultant will advise you about best options (temporary repair and long term repairs)
- Our Consultant will ensure that you do not get overcharged by the roofer for unnecessary work
- We’re ready to respond 24/7 – 365 days a year, so we’ll be here when you need us
- After we get the situation under control, we’ll help you determine the best long-term roof options.
- We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty on all repairs.